вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

da vinci code christian response




I think the Post office have just saved themselves. I sent a parcel to my mum for her 60th birthday, before I went away on holiday. I found out on her birthday that it hadnapos;t arrived. This Saturday, two weeks after it was sent, I went to the Post Office and asked them what they could do about it. They gave me a form to fill in, which included space for a detailed description of the parcel and everything in it. I filled it in and handed it in and then I got a text from Mum at about half six tonight saying that the parcel had just been delivered. They got on the case pretty quickly, then, once theyapos;d realised there was a problem, which Iapos;m happy with.
da vinci code christian response, da vinci code christian perspective, da vinci code christian, da vinci code cheats.



Комментариев нет: