суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

come up with a business name




How I know my period is coming: I get really really depressed for a day.

Whatapos;s funny is that the bad mood didnapos;t start today until late. I was feeling kinda blah all day, but when Cecile called me tonight expecting me to be able to finish and print and drop off the session diaries for our project by noon tomorrow it all came crashing down a bit. I do feel bad because I keep assuring her Iapos;m working on them, but I havenapos;t started them yet. If I knew that she was one of those people whoapos;s ridiculously on top of their shit when we were starting the project I never would have volunteered to drag her down with my procrastinatory ways. And Iapos;m REALLY bad in that way. The project isnapos;t even due for another two weeks, but already she wants these done so we donapos;t have to worry about them while we mix the track.

So thatapos;s what started it, but then when I (procrastinating) checked MySpace, I noticed Paco had put up a new picture. Itapos;s a really good picture of him, and it made me start to miss him terribly. Iapos;ve only known him since the middle of freaking July and havenapos;t seen him in person since the first weekend in September. Itapos;s ridiculous, and I really just want a hug from him right now. (Haha, funny how Iapos;m still so innocent in my needs.) Long distance sucks balls. Now Iapos;m in my RAapos;s room (next door) because Iapos;m friends with him and his roommates and donapos;t particularly want to be alone while my roommate is at the guy sheapos;s datingapos;s room. Iapos;m trying to hold it together and apparently itapos;s working because he just came in and didnapos;t say anything even though Iapos;ve started crying about six times even since I started this.

Well, back to working on those damn session diaries...
come up with a business name, come up with a company name, come up with a name, come up with an idea.



Комментариев нет: