вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

changes recruitment london




I promised Neely I�would post since she posted, so a quick update post this morning and then tonight maybe a picture post.� No promises though, just goals.

Real estate has been busier the past month which excites me to no end.� I�really love it and when I�can make a living from it, even better.� Randall has been helping with bills where he can so hopefully the money squeeze is over and we can start doing more fun things again.� We havenapos;t cut back on going out to eat like we should since that would save lots of money, but itapos;s fun and because of his schedule, dinner is sometimes the only together time we have during the whole day.

This past weekend was fun.� We were kitten-sitting, which Kahlua was not a fan of since the kitten likes to jump on her, but Chloe brought some adventures with her.� Randallapos;s best friend in high school got married this weekend so we got to dress up and celebrate their marriage with them.� They lost touch after high school for awhile but have been talking more lately so maybe they will start hanging out more.�

Um, not much of an update but thatapos;s all I can think of right now.� Eric moved to Santee and I�miss him, Randall is an awesome boyfriend, my dog is still very special and Iapos;m thinking about getting another Jeep (an older 4 door Cherokee or Grand Cherokee just to have for those mud puddles I love to splash in).� I have actually been hanging out with more girls lately.� Surprise surprise. �I think itapos;s cuz all the gay boys have left me, so I�have no choice.
changes recruitment london, changes recruitment agency, changes recruitment, changes piano tabs.



Комментариев нет: