среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

css clan list




HELLO CLIQUE :D

Yeap Itapos;s my first time posting here in our livejournal (; I tried a few times previously, but i was so impatient (as usual) that i didnt wait for it to load properly first Then i thought what was wrong. LOL. Gave up in th end. So dumb :D

Anyway, Iapos;m posting here now okay Seriously i think our clique blog is a great place, we just type out very freely. Instead of our own blogs lo. I donapos;t like to update on my own blog, cosapos; itapos;s like "who cares what happens in my daily life, except for myself and my friends?" hahah, okayyyyy.

Results? Hmm. I really hope for the best only Dont wanna put too much stress or think too much about the subject combinations ;O Still, wish you guys all the best Yup, *inserts all those usual encouragements* e.g. Dont give up, Jiayou, Goodluck, Iapos;m here for you. ETC ETC.

Geddit? Dongeddit? hahahaha (:

Okay, correction to xinyunapos;s previous post Chermaineapos;s mum spelt it was cohcolate Not cohoclate lah ;P

There there, quite a long, crappy-filled post hor Doubt i can do it at my own blog ;@ What should i do manxzxzxz. Close it down? Iapos;m even lazy to reply my tags. I think tagboards are stressful. Haha (:

Alright I shall end my post here.
If you read until here and still not know who I am, then, goodluck to you.
LOL.
Iapos;m Fiona lah :D


With Love.



css clan list, css clan ladders, css clan, css child selectors.



Комментариев нет: