понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

axe house murder villisca




Hello, im done with my esi alr so now goes to my major painting okokokokok aiyah, its painting lah :(

anw, pimplesapos; all ovr my forehead now. Iapos;m chasing Das to get me the mud mask thingy frm bodyshop so i can ... Heh and tonight i need to squeeze my brain juice for my final layout and die die chop chop must show lao shi tmr :) i need discipline and motivation. Motivation like pushing me to do my work, NOT CALL ME AND CHIT-CHAT WITH ME HAHAHAH (YOU KNW WHO YOUapos;RE) okay okay, on my list of holiday is --- hahah super

cant wait for duane and shuk to come bck frm melb.

but first of all, i need to get my ass down to painting maj hohohooohohohooo eh what else???? ohyeaaaa, iapos;m quite happy today, bcos i dontknw why also.

yes, okaybyebye. I love everyone out there okayokayokayokay exclaimation mark x1000000000000000 fullstop
axe house murder villisca, axe huffing, axe hydro, axe i married murder so.



Комментариев нет: