суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

brighthouse field clearwater fl




Things have been bad. I ran up to the bank tonight to deposit a midnight check from Starport funds to my personal account. I had to get the money in there before things like my mortgage payment were automatically deducted. I had to funnel some money into the crashed stock market to support my margin debt. Iapos;ve cut it in half. Hopefully I can ride the rest of it through the eminent recovery. The stock market will double in dollar value in the next two years without question.

I also used my credit card to buy into various sports betting sites. There is a sure thing happening tomorrow. I have a few hundred dollars on it. Itapos;s a college football game, the Virgina Tech Hokies vs. Boston College. The BC Eagles are favored by the oddsmakers by 3 points for some inexplicable reason. I took the Hokies for huge money.
brighthouse field clearwater fl, brighthouse field clearwater, brighthouse field and clearwater fl, brighthouse field.



Комментариев нет: